How to remove new urine stains from a mattress?
- Blot with paper towels to soak up excess urine on the mattress.
- Saturate all urine-affected mattress with urineFREE. Ensure the surface is wet enough to allow urineFREE to soak deeply into affected areas.
- Allow to air dry. The biological removal of the urine deposits takes place during this drying time.
- When dry, apply a small amount of water to the area and blot it up with a paper towel to remove any remaining residue.
Note we recommend a different process for old urine stains on a mattress.
In order to ensure that the urine remover follows the path of the urine, removes the urine and dries properly, complete saturation of the urine affected area and a two-to three-week drying period is recommended.
Never use cleaners, chemicals or deodorisers. These products tend to coat or encapsulate the uric acid crystals (the source of the odours) and make it difficult for urineFREE to penetrate. If you have used these products, try to remove as much of the products as possible with water and a clean cloth. Blot and allow to dry and then apply urineFREE.
All-in-one stain & odour remover
Why? urineFREE is an all-in-one urine stain & smell remover that removes all urine — cat urine, dog urine, other pet & human urine.
- urineFREE is guaranteed to work as directed or your money back
- urineFREE is 20% more concentrated than other brands
- We added additional bio-enzymes to urineFREE for faster action
- urineFREE contains a powerful odour counteractant for immediate relief
- urineFREE is environmentally friendly and non-toxic
urineFREE “eats up” the uric acid
Some general cleaners can remove the water soluble components of urine (urea and urochrome) but leave behind the non-soluble uric acid crystals that retain the odour and stain. These crystals attach to surfaces and are very difficult to dislodge. Any humidity or dampness will trigger the dormant crystals bringing back the odour.
urineFREE’s bio-enzymatic formula “eats up’’ the uric acid crystals whilst removing the urea and urochrome components, eliminating both the urine stain AND the odour for good.
urineFREE is a powerful urine stain AND smell remover. It works on all types of urine, whether pet or human — guaranteed to work or your money back! Our product is 20% more concentrated than other products, and contains a bacteria that eats up the uric acid crystals, which are the main culprit when it comes to urine smells and stains.
We are a conscious business because we care. We care about the environment and your health, so our products are non-toxic and safe to use around your family and pets. They are also eco-friendly, septic tank safe, and won’t hurt the planet. Because we also care about our animal friends, our products are vegan and cruelty free.
Trust a product tried and tested by hundreds of happy customers. If you think urineFREE sounds too good to be true, read our reviews or contact our friendly customer service. If you’re not 100% happy with the product, we will give you your money back (guaranteed)!