How to remove urine stains on clothing, towels & bedlinen?
- Spray wet areas with urineFREE.
- Place affected items in enclosed buckets or plastic bags for at least 1 hour prior to washing. For stubborn or old urine stains, leave overnight. This will allow urineFREE to work for longer while it’s still wet.
- Allow to dry.
- Apply a small amount of water to the area and blot it up with a towel to remove the remaining residue.
- Repeat entire process if necessary for particularly stubborn or older urine stains. The sniff will help you determine if you’ve got it all.
- Handwash or machine wash as normal.
Never use cleaners, chemicals or deodorisers to remove urine stains and odours. These products tend to coat or encapsulate the uric acid crystals (the source of the odours) and make it difficult for urineFREE to penetrate.
If you have used these products, try to remove as much of the products as possible with water and a clean cloth rinsing under running water as you go. Blot and allow to dry and then apply urineFREE.
Prevent future urine (and other) stains from ruining your textiles & fabrics
We recommend using a non-toxic, eco friendly, water based fabric protector to stain proof all your fabrics, upholstery, carpets and rugs around the house.
protectME is a very efficient and safe product, unlike other “mainstream” fabric protectors which are formulated with toxic chemicals.
It works on a range of fabrics and textiles, making the liquid bead off and easy to just wipe away. Watch the video to see for yourself!
urineFREE is a powerful urine stain AND smell remover. It works on all types of urine, whether pet or human — guaranteed to work or your money back! Our product is 20% more concentrated than other products, and contains a bacteria that eats up the uric acid crystals, which are the main culprit when it comes to urine smells and stains.
We are a conscious business because we care. We care about the environment and your health, so our products are non-toxic and safe to use around your family and pets. They are also eco-friendly, septic tank safe, and won’t hurt the planet. Because we also care about our animal friends, our products are vegan and cruelty free.
Trust a product tried and tested by hundreds of happy customers. If you think urineFREE sounds too good to be true, read our reviews or contact our friendly customer service. If you’re not 100% happy with the product, we will give you your money back (guaranteed)!