Handy hints for using urineFREE?
- Do not use other cleaning or odour-masking products. These coat the urine, making it more difficult to remove.
- Check for colourfastness on a small area before treating new surfaces.
- Shake well before use and do not dilute product.
- Ensure padding and sub-surfaces are soaked with urineFREE® where affected.
- Different surfaces may require more or less product depending on porousness or absorbency rate.
- urineFREE is effective on most soft surfaces around the home as well as hard surfaces including timber, ceramic, marble and concrete.
- Repeat applications may be necessary, especially on older urine stains. Occasionally, a stain may intensify during the treating process. This indicates urine rising to the surface. It will disappear with repeat treatments.
- Allow the area to stay wet with urineFREE as long as possible. Plastic wrap may assist where high evaporation is occurring, for example where hot sun is shining through a window onto an affected area.