HOME » Instructions & Videos » How to Use BackyardFRESH » How to Use BackyardFRESH® on Synthetic Grass
How to Use BackyardFRESH® on Synthetic Grass
- Ready and easy to use. Do not dilute.
- Shake bottle lightly before use.
- Select nozzle to mist or stream on 1 Litre Bottles
- For 5 Litre containers either refill a clean spray bottle or attached our battery sprayer to avoid wrist fatigue
- Lightly spray BackyardFRESH® onto or around the problem area for immediate results.
- Wash hands after use.
For more information on treating urine on synthetic grass click to view our printable information sheet: